Transform your home and garden with a glass and stainless steel balustrade system in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth, Dundee, Aberdeen and throughout Scotland.
Top Level Systems has a dedicated team dealing with domestic projects for the home and garden. Glass balustrading is tipped to be one of the biggest trends to hit the home improvement industry for many years and due to modern manufacturing improvements is more affordable than ever.
TOP LEVEL SYSTEMS NOW HAVE A 3D DRAWING AND PRICING PACKAGE THAT OFFERS:
• PDF and CAD glass drawings provide accurate measurements and sizing which prevents annoying mistakes occurring when ordering glass.
• Optimised hardware list ensures minimum wastage.
• Built-in design rules make sure all parts are included and are compatible.
• The software allows you to measure a balcony and will adjust lengths automatically for side mounted, surface mounted and button fixed installations.
• To-scale 3D drawings show precisely what the software has calculated.
• Able to send an accurately priced quote (with picture) in under 10 minutes.
• Send a photo and we can superimpose a balustrade design allowing you to visualise exactly what your balustrade installation will look like.
• Multiple balustrade systems can be quoted at the same time – by cloning and changing style.
HOW MUCH DOES A GLASS AND STAINLESS BALUSTRADE SYSTEMS COST?
We encourage a free home survey as every project is unique and a certain style may suit your existing staircase or garden space. There is no hard sell, we come back to you with a quote a day or two after a survey ensuring we source the most competitive materials for your project.
The most common system supplied is stainless steel posts infilled with 10mm toughened glass with or without a stainless tubular top-rail. This type of glass and stainless system helps modernise your property and replace a timber balustrade on garden decks, patios & balconies. All external stainless steel balustrade’s are supplied in external grade steel and come with a 25 year corrosion warranty. We also offer a frameless system as shown above in our image gallery which requires no posts or top rail and gives a clear unobstructed view out into your garden and beyond.
Top Level Systems can provide several frameless systems so you don’t need to replace your existing staircase, we can remove timber balustrades and replace them with our stylish frameless glass. The most common method used is to mount the glass onto the side of the stringer using stainless steel stand-off brackets (sometimes referred to as buttons). The glass can either be finished with a top rail in stainless steel or timber or alternatively, without the top rail for a more contemporary look. The glass used in these systems are generally 12mm up to 17.5mm and is toughened and polished. All our systems are designed to comply fully with current building regulations and safety standards.
If you require more information please contact Top Level Systems or if you’re interested in a quotation send in an enquiry via our website and we will be happy to send out a member of our team to discuss your requirements.
Top Level Systems is a trading name of AS Glass and Stainless Ltd.
• Stainless Steel and Glass Balustrade Systems
• Glass Balustrade for Decking
• Glass Balustrading with LED lighting
• Glass Balustrade for Patios
• Glass Balustrade for Balconies
• Glass and Stainless Balustrade for Domestic Staircases
• Glass and Stainless Balustrade for Home Hallways
• Low cost Glass and Steel Balustrade for Home Staircases
Top Level Systems offer an unrivalled design and advisory service on the manufacture and installation of bespoke glass balustrade projects throughout the UK and Scotland. We would be pleased to discuss your requirements at your premises, please contact us:
01355 341 073
We welcome enquiries from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Scotland and throughout the UK & Ireland.