Transform your home and garden with a glass and stainless steel balustrade system in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth, Dundee, Aberdeen and throughout Scotland.
Top Level Systems has a dedicated team dealing with domestic projects for the home and garden. Glass balustrading is tipped to be one of the biggest trends to hit the home improvement industry for many years and due to modern manufacturing improvements is more affordable than ever.
Top Level Systems are launching a new 3D drawing and pricing package that offers:
• PDF and CAD glass drawings prevent annoying glass ordering mistakes.
• Optimised hardware list ensures minimum wastage.
• Built-in design rules make sure all parts are included and are compatible.
• The software allows you to measure a balcony and will adjust lengths automatically for side mounted, surface mounted and button fixed installations.
• To-scale 3D drawings show precisely what the software has calculated.
• Able to send an accurately priced quote (with picture) in under 10 minutes.
• Send a photo and we can superimpose a balustrade design allowing you to visualise exactly what your balustrade installation will look like.
• Multiple balustrade systems can be quoted at the same time – by cloning and changing style.
How much do glass and stainless balustrade systems cost?
As a guide the system with posts and glass infill panels comes in at around £250 per liner M the frameless systems with thicker glass range from £300-£350 per Liner M supplied and installed.
We encourage a free home survey as every project is bespoke and a certain style may suit your existing staircase or garden space. There is no hard sell, we come back to you with a quote a day or two after a survey ensuring we source the most competitive materials for your project.
The most common system supplied is stainless steel posts infilled with 10mm toughened glass with or without stainless tubular top-rail. This type of glass and stainless system is very popular to replace timber balustrade on garden decks, patios & balconies. All external stainless steel balustrade is supplied in external grade steel and comes with a 25 year corrosion warranty. We also offer a frameless system as shown below which requires no posts or top rail and gives a clear unobstructed view out into your garden and beyond.
Top Level Systems can provide a number of frameless systems you don’t need to replace your existing staircase, we can remove timber balustrades and replace with stylish frameless glass. The glass can either be mounted into a stainless steel channel side fixed or on top of the stair stringer or using stainless steel clamps sometimes called buttons, you can then decide if you want a top rail or leave it clean and contemporary. The glass in these systems are generally 12mm up to 17.5mm, glass is toughened and polished. All our systems are designed to comply fully with current building regulations and safety standards.
If you wish Top Level Systems to provide you with some more information or you’re interested in a quotation send in an enquiry via our website or we will be happy to send out one of our team out to discuss your requirements.
Top Level Systems is a trading name of AS Glass and Stainless Ltd.
• Stainless Steel and Glass Balustrade Systems
• Glass Balustrade for Decking
• Glass Balustrading with LED lighting
• Glass Balustrade for Patios
• Glass bBalustrade for Balconies
• Glass and Stainless Balustrade for Domestic Staircase
• Glass and Stainless Balustrade for Home Hallways
• Low cost Glass and Steel Balustrade for Home Staircases
If you require information or a quotation on any of our range of warehouse barrier solutions, Pedestrian Barriers, Canteliever Racking Systems, Mezzanine Flooring products or Multi-Tier Racking Systems then please contact Top Level Systems on Telephone 01355 341 073 or Email us.
Top Level Systems supply Warehouse & External Barriers throughout Scotland and the UK. Areas we supply include Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Dundee, Inverness, Ayr, Paisley and Fife.